Total Ag Solutions is a farm machinery retail business that caters for all facets of the agricultural, construction, lifestyle and specialised mowing communities in Tasmania through sales, parts and servicing of their core brands; Kubota, Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Kuhn, Krone, Taarup and Hustler. Located in three locations across the state in Devonport, Hobart and Smithton and employing over 60 staff; Total Ag Solutions pride themselves on holding experienced, knowledgeable staff and providing top of the range service and advice to their local community.
This page shows the current employment opportunities Total Ag Solutions has available in Tasmania.
To apply for a position, please email your resume with cover letter to our HR Manager at email@example.com
Location: Hobart & Smithton
As a Service Mechanic, the main things you would do include:
- Repairing, servicing, diagnosing and maintaining customer machinery in the workshop and in the field including tractors, harvest equipment, cultivation equipment, spray units and more from industry leading brands
- Assembling and pre-delivering new equipment sold in the branch
- Ensuring timely completion of all repairs and required paperwork
- All other duties as required by management
- Trade Qualifications – Diesel Fitter, Motor Mechanic or equivalent
- Proven experience working on plant/equipment in an agricultural manufacturing, engineering, industrial or construction environment
- Diagnostic skills – hydraulics/electrics an advantage
- Computer skills for administration
- A proactive outlook and problem solving skills
- An ability to think clearly, analyse data and act accordingly
- An ability to manage your workload to achieve set outcomes, be reliable, possess excellent communication skills and provide exceptional service to our customers
- An ability to work under pressure, with attention to detail and limited supervision
- Excellent time management skills and be a team player who works with initiative, commitment and a positive attitude
- A passion for farming and the agricultural industry
- Valid and current drivers licence and be able to work overtime when required
To be considered for this position, please click “apply” and follow the instructions.
The successful candidate will undergo a pre-employment medical before commencement.
Total Ag Solutions is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief and age.
If you would like additional information please contact Tessa – firstname.lastname@example.org