Kubota are the market leaders of compact conventional swing and zero turn excavators, renowned for their powerful performance, exceptional comfort and outstanding reliability. Complimenting the range are Kubota track and wheel loaders, all powered by Kubota’s world-renowned engines.
KX Series – Conventional Swing
Kubota’s formidable KX series offers conventional swing excavators ranging from 1 – 8.2 tonne. Through continued model development and growth, the KX series excavator is one of the toughest excavators out on the market. Designed to deliver superior performance and luxury comfort never seen before in mini excavators, the KX series has the machine to meet every operator’s needs.
KX Series Models Listed
U Series – Zero Swing
Kubota’s U series excavators offer unmatched 360-degree manoeuvrability. The U series represents the most extensive line-up of Sub 5 tonne zero tail swing excavators in the market. Ranging from 1.7 to 5.5 tonne, the U series has a zero turn excavator to meet all your operating needs. Designed and built from the ground up, the Kubota U series excavators offer best in class breakout performance, superior comfort and all round versatility.
U Series Models Listed
The Kubota SVL range of track loaders come in two specific models; the SVL75 is 74.3horsepower and the SVL90-2 is 92 horsepower.
- Best in class Kubota 74.3HP engine, renowned worldwide for exceptional performance and reliability.
- Standard with engine stall guard ensuring machine will not stall even in the toughest conditions.
- Wide working range and unique vertical lift design delivers exceptionally long reach of 1060mm in SVL75 and 1035mm in SVL90-2.
- Self-leveling function keeps the bucket or forks in a horizontal position without having to manually adjust the angle while lifting the arm.
- Best in class lifting capacity at 2214KG in SVL75 and 2662KG in SVL90-2 and a tipping load of 2980KG in SVL75 and 3900KG in SVL90-2 to perform the most challenging jobs
Kubota offer four Closed Cab models in total. Two SSV65 one Standard hydraulic flow and one with Hi Flow hydraulics as well as two SSV75 one Standard hydraulic flow and one with Hi Flow hydraulics. All machines come standard with hydraulic quick coupler, self levelling and KSR – Kubota Shockless Ride which cushions bounce on the loader arm. Both Hi Flow machines come standard with 14 pin coupler and multi-function lever.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative