The Kubota M Series is a high performance and affordable blend of tractors bringing you a range that can tackle just about anything you throw at it.
M Series – 51hp to 95hp
The M Series kicks off the range at 51hp and steps up in size all the way to the 95hp cab tractor. The range is perfect for bailing, cutting, loader work and a whole host of utility applications to suit the Australian farmer. Speciality tractors are available at 85hp in narrow configurations to suit the horticulture market; click here to view speciality models.
Features of M40 Series
- Hydraulic Independent PTO to increase productivity.
- Spacious cab or ergonomic ROPS models available.
- Direct Injection engine to offer more durability, power and fuel efficiency.
- Slanted hood design offers greater visibility during loader work.
- Convenient 4WD engagement on and off without even stopping.
- Hydraulic shuttle means that shifting between forward and reverse is seamless and smooth.
- Bevel-Gear front axle provides the M-series with better all-around manoeuvrability, especially for jobs with tight spaces.
- M6040 & M7040 – F12 x R12 Fully Synchronized
- M8540 & M9540 – F18 x R18 Fully Synchronized
- M9540 Dual Speed Model – F36 x R26 Fully Synchronized with Dual Speed
M Series Models Listed
M Series – 100hp to 135hp
At 100hp and over, the M-GX range comes in adding additional muscle to the M-Series lineup from Kubota. With one of the biggest cabs available in its class along with a 24/24 power-shift transmission, the M-GX range offers the farming market a host of modern tractor functions, power and manoeuvrability, while remaining simple and efficient to operate.
Features of MGX Grand Series
- Kubota clean 4-cylinder turbocharged diesel engines with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) muffler for tremendous power and outstanding fuel economy.
- Maximum torque at low RPMs means you can get the job done quicker and more efficiently.
- Magnificent field of view through the large unobstructed cab.
- All displays, levers and controls are strategically located on the right console or around the steering wheel for easy access and intuitive operation.
- Intelli-shift transmission for maximum versatility.
- High-flow hydraulic valves and auxiliary control valve mean faster loader cycle times and instantaneous implement response.
- All Models – Intelli-Shift Transmission F24 x R24
- Optional F32 x R32 With Creep – 8 Speed Power Shift
M-GX Series Models Listed
Get a 1.25% finance offer on selected M Series models.
Take advantage of Kubota’s competitive finance rate of 1.25% on selected M Series tractors for a limited time only! See details below
Term 36 months
Repayment frequency monthly
Deposit minimum 20%
Minimum financed amount $4,000
Includes genuine loader where fitted to these models
Credit criteria, terms and conditions apply
Offer expires 28/02/2018
Credit provided by Kubota Tractor Australia Pty Ltd ABN 72005300621, Australian Credit License Number 442007. Terms, conditions, fees charges and credit criteria apply.
Contact us below for a quote to suit your needs.
More InformationFree Call: 1800 682 276
Find your local sales representative